Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Eve- 11/22/06


Well, it is the day before Thanksgiving!! Time to get the feed bag on!! So far it is quite boring at work and it feels like the longest day ever but I have a very long weekend to look forward too. WOO HOO!!!

I am going over to my friend Misty and Joel's tonight to play some texas hold em and hang out and have a good laugh!! YIPPEEE!!

Then tomorrow the kids and I are going over to the ex-n-laws for turkey day. I am a little nervous that it may be a little awkward because the divorce was just final about two weeks ago.

Then on Friday I am sleeping in and spending time with my kids hopefully.

Then Saturday we get our feedbag on again at my best friends house (Margie) who is an awesome cook!!!!

So after all of the drama this week it should be a nice weekend!!!!!!!

2 comments:

mistyblue3 said...

welcome to blogland dearest!! xoxoxo

blue

CaliGirl said...

hiya corgi....welcome to the blog world. its a great place just to rant and just talk about everyday things. have fun with it and dont let others tell you what you should and shouldnt write on your blog ...its for YOU and nobody else. btw...misty sent me over to check out your digs.

big hugs to you and good luck